Cottage can be called another room of the apartment, since almost every person spends a significant part of life there. In extreme cases, it is replaced by a balcony or loggia, on which, if desired, you can create almost summer conditions. So, how to choose furniture to give?
The main elements that must be present at each cottage are a table with chairs and sleeping places. If desired, you can add to them a chaise lounge, rocking chair, hammock, benches and other pleasant things.
Country furniture should be strong, durable, not afraid of temperature changes. In many ways, the choice of material is determined by how long it will be on the street.
Depending on this, the furniture can be made of wood, plastic, stone, metal or rattan:
- Furniture cast iron is considered to be the most durable. Such items were originally prepared for the effects of adverse weather conditions. They are versatile and able to fit into almost any interior, resistant and not subject to deformation. It must be remembered that due to the severity of its installation it is necessary to install it on pre-prepared sites In the heat of the metal is heated, so often the steel frame is covered with plastic or cloth.
- Wicker furniture combines practicality, ease and ease of care. Tropical vine (rattan) is afraid of frost, so in the winter it is better to clean it in the house. If necessary, the surface of such seats can be waxed. Today, many manufacturers offer for furniture artificial rattan furniture, on an aluminum frame. It is cheaper and more durable, but, alas, it is no longer as environmentally friendly.
- Stone furniture is durable, has a long service life and is almost unaffected by climatic conditions. But, firstly, it is rather pretentious, and secondly, it will have to be covered, because the stone heats up in the heat, and cools in the cold season.
- One of the most popular materials of country furniture is wood. Processed with a special compound, it is able to withstand weathering. In many ways, the properties of such furniture depend on the characteristics of the tree from which it is made. Larch and tick are initially less vulnerable to the vagaries of the weather, and pine has healing properties - relieves irritation and fatigue. Sometimes wood is used as decorative inserts for wrought-iron furniture.
- Plastic is considered the most suitable material for country furniture. And not only because of its low cost, but also because of its lightness, practicality, and functionality. In addition, this furniture is presented in a wide range of colors. But, unfortunately, plastic chairs and tables completely can not stand the cold and fade in the sun.
- Separately, it should be said about tents and umbrellas, because when choosing them it is necessary to take into account the force of the wind - the larger the size of the canvas, the higher the windage of the product. Consequently, you need to choose those that are heavier: umbrellas with aluminum spokes or become more reliable than wooden and plastic analogues.
According to the site //www.mebel.ru/